pardon my silence, but I’m back!
hurrah! i’m officially a paid contributor to longreads! my lists in the last months were about the National Book Festival, maverick musicians, the adjunct crisis, cats, Roxane Gay, libraries & being an English major.
other things i’ve read & enjoyed:
- Big Edie, Little Edie, My Mom and Me
- How One Insanely Popular Music Festival is Keeping You from Seeing Your Favorite Bands
- How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Great White Shark
- Robin Williams Meant Everything to Me
- How I Almost Lost My Religion - And It Nearly Killed Me
- Trying Not to Suck at Love
stuff I like:
- Cameron Esposito’s upcoming album, Same Sex Symbols!
- seeing Tig Notaro in October in D.C.!
- I’m going to be Trapped in a Room with a Zombie (my parents bought me & my boyfriend tickets for my 24th birthday #adulthood)!
(photo: me cosplaying Louise [from Bob’s Burgers, duh] while stage managing The Last Hurrah)